When allegations of substance abuse, professional misconduct or other inappropriate behaviors arise, your license, your livelihood and your future may be in jeopardy. As a nurse turned attorney, Hahnah brings a unique perspective to the representation of physicians, chiropractors, dentists, optometrists and veterinarians. Hahnah represents doctors before their licensing Boards, state licensing divisions, and administrative courts. She also defends doctors who face disciplinary action regarding DUI, drug diversion, positive drug tests, criminal convictions, patient complaints, probation violations, impairment issues and unprofessional conduct.
Therefore, if you are a doctor who has received a call, email, or letter from your licensing Board or are experiencing any other time sensitive license matter, you are advised to call Hahnah immediately at (678) 505-1778 or schedule a consultation here. Don’t wait! Time is of the essence.
Hahnah handles the following license matters on behalf of doctors:
- Disciplinary actions: suspensions, revocations, restrictions, administrative complaints, board and ALJ hearings, investigations, appeals
- Licensure issues: denials, renewals issues, difficulty obtaining a license, reporting convictions
- Credentialing & Privileging: credentialing denials and revocations, staff privileges denial and revocation, OIG/CMS exclusion
- Employment issues: employment contract review, credentialing, termination, harassment claims, disciplinary action, retaliation, residency program issues, employment and contract disputes
- Professional liability: personal counsel for medical malpractice claims
- Drug or Alcohol Impairment: substance abuse, drug diversion, positive drug and/or alcohol tests, self-reporting; controlled substance crimes and violations
- Administrative Hearings; Appeals and Board hearings
- Professional liability: negligence investigations, personal counsel
- Regulatory Violations
If you are facing a professional license issue, you can use the form to the right to contact Hahnah regarding your legal issue. Please be as detailed as possible. You may also schedule a consultation here or call Hahnah personally.
Hahnah Williams, Attorney at Law, PC
As a nurse turned attorney, Hahnah understands the stress and worry that is caused by a professional license matter. Like you, Hahnah relied on her healthcare license to earn a living. This is why Hahnah fights hard for her fellow healthcare professionals!