When allegations of substance abuse, professional misconduct or other inappropriate behaviors arise, your license, your livelihood and your future may be in jeopardy. As a nurse turned attorney, Hahnah brings a unique perspective to the representation of mental health professionals.
Hahnah defends the licenses of all mental health professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed professional counselors (LPC), licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs), and marriage and family therapists (MFTs).
If you have received a call, email, or letter from your licensing Board or are experiencing any other time sensitive license matter, you are advised to call Hahnah immediately at (678) 505-1778 or schedule a consultation here. Don’t wait! Time is of the essence.
Hahnah can assists with the following professional license matters:
- License Board Complaints and Investigations: requests for sworn statements; investigatory interviews
- Licensing Board Applications: denials, renewals, reinstatements
- Reporting: prior and/or current arrests and convictions
- Criminal actions: DUI, drug diversion, prescription fraud, theft, assault
- Drug or Alcohol Impairment: substance abuse, drug diversion, positive drug and/or alcohol tests, self-reporting; controlled substance crimes and violations
- Employment issues: employer investigatory interviews, credentialing, disciplinary action, claims of unprofessional conduct
- Professional liability: negligence investigations
- Failure to report: mandatory reporting requirements
- Administrative Hearings: Appeals and OSAH hearings
- Boundary Issues, including sexual relationships with clients
- Conflicts of Interest
Hahnah Williams, Attorney at Law, PC
As a nurse turned attorney, Hahnah understands the stress and worry that is caused by a professional license matter. Like you, Hahnah relied on her healthcare license to earn a living. This is why Hahnah fights hard for her fellow healthcare professionals!