When allegations of substance abuse, professional misconduct or other inappropriate behaviors arise, your license, your livelihood and your future may be in jeopardy. As a nurse turned attorney, Hahnah brings a unique perspective to the representation of RNs, APRNs, and LPNs before the Georgia Board of Nursing, other state and federal agencies, and administrative courts.
Georgia law requires nurses to cooperate with a Board of Nursing investigation! Therefore, if you are a nurse who has received a call, email, or letter from the Board of Nursing or are experiencing any other time sensitive license matter, you are advised to call Hahnah immediately at (678) 505-1778 or schedule a consultation here. Don’t wait! Time is of the essence.
Hahnah can assists with the following professional license matters:
- Nursing Board Complaints: requests for sworn statements; investigatory interviews
- Nursing Board Investigations: calls and/or emails from Board investigators
- Nursing License Applications: denials, renewals, reinstatements
- Reporting: prior and/or current arrests and convictions
- Criminal actions: DUI, drug diversion, prescription fraud, theft, assault
- Drug or Alcohol Impairment: substance abuse, drug diversion, positive drug and/or alcohol tests, self-reporting: controlled substance crimes and violations
- Employment issues: employer investigatory interviews, credentialing, disciplinary action, claims of unprofessional conduct
- Professional liability: negligence investigations
- Other State Board actions: disciplinary actions in other states can impact your GA license
- Failure to report: mandatory reporting requirements
- Administrative Hearings: Appeals and OSAH hearings
If you are facing a professional license issue, you can use the form to the right to contact Hahnah regarding your legal issue. Please be as detailed as possible. You may also schedule a consultation here or call Hahnah personally.
Hahnah Williams, Attorney at Law, PC
As a nurse turned attorney, Hahnah understands the stress and worry that is caused by a professional license matter. Like you, Hahnah relied on her healthcare license to earn a living. This is why Hahnah fights hard for her fellow healthcare professionals!